Ultimate War of The Species
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate War of The Species

A War Between Species

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry I'm late. Miss me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyros

Sorry I'm late. Miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I'm late. Miss me?   Sorry I'm late. Miss me? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Name: Kyros Onkei
Apperance(avi will do fine):Sorry I'm late. Miss me? 9-67
Race(A common one or your own. If its your own, register for it under New Race registration): Werewolf((Hunter))
Abilities(if a common race):
100x Silver Bullets
2x Pistols Sorry I'm late. Miss me? DUALPISTOLS
2x Silver-edged bladesSorry I'm late. Miss me? Sword-cross-swords-thumb3237137
2x Silver-edged Hunting Knives
4x Silver-edged Butterfly Knives
1x Zippo Lighter

+

Werewolf abilities.

History(At least put a sentence):
Kyros was born into an illustrious family of werewolf hunters. Back in his father's homeland, Japan, Werewolves terrorized everyone. So, for centuries the men of the family would pass down the two silver swords and their talents to their first born son. The tradition was not lost, and Kyros was taught by his father to hunt the beasts. As was tradition in his family, Kyros was taught to fight like a beast. However, Kyros took on his own rendition of this. On his first hunt with his father, the pack overwhelmed them. His father fended them off, but he fell to the wolves. Taking up his father's blade and one of his own pistols, Kyros went berserk and took down the whole pack. However, the only reason he survived was because unlike his father he thought things through. He had to come home with a grizzly tale, and two new weapons. His mother would soon kill herself in grief, and Kyros would continue his family's duty. Soon, he would meet a woman he called Lil. He would defend her from a hunter, and slay the man. Then, she morphed him into a werewolf in the hopes that he could help her to rebuild her pack and take down the vampires once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Miko
Webmaster/Last Leviathan/Founder of The Species Realm and Isshu Academy
Webmaster/Last Leviathan/Founder of The Species Realm and Isshu Academy
Miko

Character sheet
Race: Mythological

Sorry I'm late. Miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late. Miss me?   Sorry I'm late. Miss me? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:08 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm late. Miss me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate War of The Species :: Registrations :: Character Registration-
Jump to: